Half an hour guided meditation (15’00”), with a first part inspired by the “Blessing of the Energetic Centers” by Dr. Joe Dispenza, and a second part inspired on shamanism. The goal is to become conscious and start a journey to your inner world to receive a message from your power animal.
For best result listen to the meditation with earphones. If you wish, you could also wear an eye mask to isolate yourself from the external world. Make sure that nothing and nobody can interrupt you during the meditation.
The benefits of meditation have now been proved by the scientific field. Neuroscience talks naturally about it in a way that was unthinkable years ago. We can use meditation for:
- To reduce stress and control anxiety
- To reduce fears, loneliness & depression
- To enhance self-esteem and emotional health
- To prevent eating disorders & adictions
- To enhance attention span and focus
- To improve moods & emotional intelligence
- To improve memory and cognitive skills
- To improve the inmune system
- To sleep better
- To control pain
- To reduce blood pressure …among others.
Read my post about meditation here: Meditation – The Art f Going Within