COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Free Dreams©, therefore Susana Salamanca is committed to ensuring your privacy. She respects the relationship she has with her website visitors, and she does not sell any information you provide via her Internet site. She also wants you to have the opportunity to receive interesting and useful information about Free Dreams© and about related products and services.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how she collects and processes your personal data through your use of her site:
By providing her with your data, you warrant that you are over 13 years of age.
- WHAT DATA DOES SHE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND SHE PROCESSES IT
What information does she collect? She may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to her whether that be through the contact form on her website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send her. She processes this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Her lawful ground for this processing is her legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to her, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. She processes this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Her lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and her and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use her website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on her website or through other online services. She processes this data to operate her website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of her website, to maintain back- ups of her website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of her website, other online services and business. Her lawful ground for this processing is her legitimate interests which in this case are to enable her to properly administer her website and her business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of her website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use her website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access her website. The source of this data is from her analytics tracking system. She processes this data to analyze your use of her website and other online services, to administer and protect her business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of her advertising. Her lawful ground for this processing is her legitimate interests which in this case are to enable her to properly administer her website and her business and to grow her business and to decide her marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from her and her third parties and your communication preferences. She processes this data to enable you to partake in her promotions such as competitions, prize drawing and free giveaway’s, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Her lawful ground for this processing is her legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use her products/services, to develop them, to grow her business and to decide her marketing strategy.
- She may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising she serves you. Her lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow her business. She may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Her lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow her business).
What does she use your information for? Any of the information she collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. (Your information helps her to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve her website. (She continually strives to improve her website offerings based on the information and feedback she receives from you.)
- To improve customer service. (Your information helps her to more effectively respond to your customer-service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, she includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
Where she is required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between her and you do not provide her with that data when requested, she may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide her with the requested data, she may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if she does, she will notify you at the time.
She will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email Susana at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case she needs to use your details for an unrelated new purpose she will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
She may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
She does not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
She does not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. She does not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: She is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), she does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Her website, products and services are all directed to people who are adults.
- HOW SHE COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
She may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook based, such as search information providers such as Google, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Her lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or her legitimate interests (namely to grow her business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, she may send you marketing communications from her if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from her about her goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, she may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from her at any time.
Before she shares your personal data with any third party for her own marketing purposes she will get your express consent.
You can ask her or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing her at email@example.com at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
She may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom she sells, transfesr, or merges parts of her business or her assets.
She requires all third parties to whom she transfers your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. She only allows such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with her instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Many of her third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever she transfers your personal data out of the EEA, she does her best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- She will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where she uses certain service providers, she may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If she uses US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, she may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, she may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- DATA SECURITY
She has put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. She also allows access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on her instructions and they must keep it confidential.
She has procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if she is legally required to.
She implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. She does not accept or receive personal financial information on her website or through email. All supplied sensitive or credit information is transmitted via WooCommerce order forms which uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All of this information is encrypted into Authorize.net her payment gateway and is accessible only by authorized personnel with special access rights to such systems who are required to keep such information confidential. After any transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on her servers.
- DATA RETENTION
She will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes she collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for she looks at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law in the United States requires her to keep basic information about her customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances she may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case she may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you are an European Economic Area member you can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, she may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
She may need to request specific information from you to help her confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. She may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
She tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, she will notify you.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. She does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave her website, she encourages you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What’s a cookie?
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of this site.
Cookies are either:
Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized.